Thursday, December 13, 2007

I wuz robbed! In my dream, anyway...

I usually have very vivid dreams. Not that Vivid. I mean, really realistic.

Last night - well, really this morning - I had a dream that I was in a boxing match. It wasn't exactly realistic in the sense of boxing. I think I fought a girl, who was replaced halfway through by a 9-year-old boy, in Mexico.

And even though I was thumping the heck out of the poor little kid in Round 4 of a scheduled four-round bout (and feeling slightly guilty), I couldn't finish him.

Then, although the whole thing was announced in Spanish and I couldn't understand a word of it, from the celebration by the little kid, I realized:

I lost the decision.

Thing is, to borrow a quote, "We wuz robbed!"

Well, shortly after I left the arena in dismay, I woke up to my alarm.

And I was still honked off.

Funny how a dream can be so real, it leaves you in a bad mood when you wake up.

0 Comments:

Google