Saturday, December 30, 2006

Because it's bound to be a busy weekend...

... and, in fact, probably the only time I'll actually be sitting on my butt at home, relaxing, is right around midnight Sunday...

Happy New Year!

As someone I used to know once said, "May the coming year be rich in all that is good."

It wasn't a good year, that next one (1997, if you're curious, the year of my dis-engagement), but it's the sentiment that counts. I've never forgotten that particular turn of phrase.

So, my littlemunkees, have a grand old Auld Lang Syne, don't drink too much... Ah, hell, who am I kidding. You know what I mean. Don't do anything - or anyone - you'll regret. And don't drink and drive, eh?

(Another year gone, another year older. I feel like it should be a philosophical post, but you know, I'm sitting here listening to Body Count at 5:30 in the morning and it just ain't happening.)

Well, maybe I'll think of something more interesting to say before the weekend's over.

If not, see y'all in 2007!

Buckle your seat belts, it's gonna be an interesting year. I can feel it.

4 Comments:

Dino said...

have a great new years and enjoy the weekend.

jin said...

"Buckle your seat belts, it's gonna be an interesting year. I can feel it."

NO! Please NOOOO!!!
I want a BORING year this year!
PLEASE???
No more excitement for this little jin.
Nice & boooring!
HA!!!
:-D

Happy New Year Munkee!
*Cyber X's & O's*

Mitch Klein said...

Happy New Year, Munkee boy!

Nicki said...

Happy New Year, Stud Munkee.

And the whole "don't do anyone you'll regret"... Is it okay if you KNOW you shouldn't do it but still want to really REALLY bad?

Google