Monday, December 04, 2006

A meme to change the subject...

Stole this from Jin.

Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player. Go to your library and answer the following questions:

How many songs: 3,223 (I just purged a bunch that were eating my hard drive space.)

Sort by song title:
First song: "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears (it's the ellipsis that does it, I think)
Last song: "Zlumber...Talkinmysleep" by Sanso-Xtro (I've never even listened to it)

Sort by time:
Shortest: "Red Queen," a snippet of dialogue from the "Resident Evil" soundtrack - 4 seconds
Longest: "Alabama," from the soundtrack to "Crimson Tide" by Hans Zimmer - 23 minutes, 50 seconds

Sort by album:
First song: "No Rain" by Blind Melon, off '90s Style (I think it's the apostrophe that does it)
Last Song: "Back 2 Good" by Matchbox 20, off Yourself or Someone Like You

Five most played songs:
"Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)" by Cobra Starship (etc.) from the "SoaP" soundtrack
"Utah Saints Take on the Theme from 'Mortal Kombat'" by the Utah Saints from the "MK" soundtrack
"Land of Confusion" by Disturbed from Ten Thousand Fists (a cover of the Genesis song)
"Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper feat. Puffy AmiYumi from the Body Acoustic remake album
"The Devil You Know" by Jesus Jones from the Loaded Vol. 1 compilation

First song that comes up on "shuffle":
"Water Music - Hornpipe" from the Idiot's Guide to Classical Music

Number of items that come up when searching for:
"sex": 21
"death": 17
"love": 152
"you": 333
"me": 928 (I think the search includes words with "me" in them, like "instrumental")
"cry": 20

1 Comment:

jin said...

I thought you'd like this one!!!
:-D

Interesting note on the "me" search...that makes sense!

"No Rain" by Blind Melon...I play this all the time! Never liked their other stuff much...but this one! OH YEAH!

Happy Monday!


p.s. Heeheee...
my word veri = vgyne
I think that has something to do with your other post!!!!!

Google