Friday, December 08, 2006

Meme of the day

I saw this on Aric's blog, and I wasn't actually going to do it, except that he said Freak would be among the most likely to do it, and she did it not because she wanted to, but because she basically got guilted into it and I thought that was funny for some reason.

Probably because I'm sick and tired. (No, there's no "of" there. I'm sick (sniffles) and tired (insomnia).)

Finish The Sentences...
1. I've come to realize that my family...
...Is right about everything. Damn it.

2. I am listening to...
...Kenny Rogers' "Coward of the County," which unlike the Chipmunks cover version I loved as a child, appears to involve a gang rape!

3. I talk...
...More than most, but less than some very, very annoying people I know.

4. I love...
...Most things about my life, despite it all, which surprises the hell out of me but probably doesn't surprise the companies that make my drugs one bit.

5. My best friend...
...Has been my friend since first grade.

6. My first kiss was...
...Kristine Zabawa, at least my first real post-pubescent non-family on-the-mouth kiss.

7. I lost my virginity...
...In a basement, which beats the cemetery, which is where my best friend at the time lost his.

8. I hate it when people...
...Piss me off.

9. Love is...
...When you're willing to sacrifice for someone, but they would never dream of letting you do it, and vice-versa.

10. Marriage is...
...Something I got flagged for false start ("...on the offense, five yards, still first down!") on.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
..."When the hell did I eat that? And why did it come out intact?"

12. I'll always...
...Have regrets, no matter how much I try to persuade myself to get over them.

13. I have a secret crush on...
...I have no secret crushes. The people I have crushes on are well aware of it, and have rejected me anyway.

14. The last time I cried was because...
...My eyes have been bothering me for days.

15. My cell phone...
...Is a shockingly effective alarm clock.

16. When I wake up in the morning...
...Yeah, like I wake up in the morning.

17. Before I go to sleep at night...
...I stay up well into the morning. You know, like now.

18. Right now I am thinking about...
...How I should be balancing my checkbook.

19. Babies are...
...Something my best friend is collecting. Four and counting.

20. I get on MySpace....
...Whenever somebody wants to be my friend. Even if she's a spammer.

21. Today I...
...Got to play security at the company charity sale.

22. Tonight I will...
...Not get home from work until after midnight. ("Tonight" being Friday at this point.)

23. Tomorrow I will...
...Travel to Cincinnati to cover the Oakland Raiders' game with the Bengals (seven arrests and counting!) for Raiderfans.net.

24. I really want...
...To have time to sit down and read all the books I own, and want to read, and don't have the time to. Same thing applies to watching DVDs.

25. The person who most likely to repost this is...
...No idea. Clearly not Freak. Right now, my inner oddsmaker is leaning toward Jin.

Completely off-topic, if you've ever corresponded with someone you met on the Internet, does it throw you when you get that e-mail, only it's got their real name on it, and you're like, "Who the hell is that?!" before you realize?

Eh, Jewels?

6 Comments:

jin said...

Haha! I'm most likely, hmmm?
Ahhh, you're probably right. But it'll have to wait until tomorrow or the next day (you know what I mean...my day/nights =your days/nights, not 'normal' peoples hours! :-)

Hope you start feeling better!
LMAO @ 19 & 20...
9 is sweet
& 8 is SO TRUE!!! LOL.

Come over to my place...there's a contest, you can win free food!

jin said...

P.S. I totally know how it feels to get an email from someone with their real name on & be totally confused...

;-)

Stewie said...

Yo, how did the charity thing work out?

Any goodies?

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah, 'cause I'm used to "Ace", and I got something from "Eric" ;) LMAO!!

Yeah, it throws me off a bit too, but not for long. Sometimes I'm afraid to open them, 'cause of the darn spammers though. LOL!


Heh at #11!!! NIBS!!!! LMAO!!!

Nicki said...

You like country? Who'd've thunk?

And I never realized that was a gang rape scene. But you're right. Shocking.

Aric Blue said...

I died a little for you, when I saw you were listening to Kenny Rogers...

Google