Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Santa Hat Project

Some of you may be familiar with Jin and Jewels and their Santa Hat Project, which involves photos of Santa hats covering interesting bits of womanhood, plus a bonus picture of an adorable child (completely clothed, of course).

Well, in talking with Jin, she said it would be, and I quote, "INTERESTING!!!!!!!!" to see, as I put it, me "hiding my little munkee behind a Santa hat." Me and my big mouth.

But, what the heck. So here it is. My little munkee, hiding behind a Santa hat. (And to think, I'm Jewish.)

You ready for it?

Click right here!

But be warned, this is only safe for work if, well, you won't get in trouble for looking at my little munkee!

5 Comments:

jin said...

LMFAOOOO!!!!

I SO KNEW that's what the piccie would be!!!!!!
:-D :-D :-D

Heeheeheee.....I bet zero guys click!

I <3 your 'Little Munkee'!!!
;-)

G'night!

Dino said...

totally cute picture. I figured that is what it would be. But still totally cute

Stewie said...

Tease. >:-(

jin said...

Had to come by one more time to view your munkee (that sounds incredibly pervy...)

Heeheee....am still LOL over this, what I consider to be one of your BEST bits of journalism, so FAR!!!
:-D

Unknown said...

Oh, you caught me, you naughty munkee. You're nothing but a Tease! :P

Google