Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays to all my littlemunkee blog readers!

(Whichever one you celebrate. Even if it's over like Hanukkah and I was too lazy to post this back then. But whatever. We celebrate right around Christmas, so nyaa-nyaa.)

May your days be merry and bright. And may you get lots of good stuff.

Jin made me some wondermous brownies and cookies to take along to the celebration. The word "delicious" was used early and often. So it's been a good holiday weekend so far!

Hope you're having a good one, too.

-Ace

3 Comments:

jin said...

Yay!
Glad you enjoyed them...
Have a great vaca!
(Too tired to post tonight...maybe tomorrow...I am SO going to relax the next two weeks!!!)
:-)
xoxo

Stewie said...

Happy holidays, brother!

I got the package. You f'ing rock. Period.

Thanks again!

Lesley said...

Happy Kwanzaa! Merry New Year!

Google