Thursday, December 21, 2006

One more word...

I got this one from Freak, who got it from somewhere else.

I'm pretty sure this is different from the last one-word one. But maybe my brain's just shot again.

I feel like I haven't posted in a while, which probably means I'll post a lot suddenly like always. I've got something in mind, so consider this a delaying tactic.

You can only use ONE WORD to answer. No explanations.

1. Yourself: Munkee

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: Nonexistant

3. Your hair: Spiky

4. Your mother: Saintly

5. Your Father: Mellowing

6. Your Favorite Item: HDTV

7. Your dream last night: Forgotten

8. Your Favorite drink: Coke

9. Your Dream Car: Viper

10. The room you are in: Office

11. Your Ex's: Psycho

12. Your fear: Spiders

13. What you want to be in 10 years: Happy

14. Who you hung out with last night: Mookie

15. What You're Not: Satisfied

16. Muffins: Blueberry

17: One of Your Wish List Items: Books

18: Time: Magazine?

19. The Last Thing You Did: Worked

20. What You Are Wearing: Jeans

21. Your Favorite Weather: Breezy

22. Your Favorite Book: Many

23. The last thing you ate: Bread

24. Your Life: Interesting

25. Your Mood: Overstressed

26. Your friend: Dave

27. What are you thinking about right now: Commute

28. Your car: SUV

29. What are you doing at the moment: Survey

30. Your summer: August

31. Your relationship status: Depressing

32. What is on your tv: DVD

33. What is the weather like: Clueless

34. When is the last time you laughed: Recently

2 Comments:

jin said...

You sound how I feel.
Eat cookies, I swear it does wonders.
So, I did this already, happened to be here as you posted it, but mine's depressing...ha!

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm stealing it too. It'll give me something other to do than complain.... Wait, this is the PERFECT excuse to complain!!! LOL!!!

Google