Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another survey! Yay!

I love surveys, if you haven't noticed.

I got this from the MySpace page of my excellent friend and star of "Dead Hunt," the model/actress Colleen Taylor.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Eric
Birthday:Feb. 12, 1975
Birthplace:Saigon, South Vietnam
Current Location:Hillsborough, N.J.
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black
Height:5'9"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Vietnamese and something else
The Shoes You Wore Today:adidas sneakers
Your Weakness:Overthinking
Your Fears:Bugs, heights, dying old and alone
Your Perfect Pizza:1/2 cheese, 1/2 pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Survive
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:"Can I stay in bed?"
Your Best Physical Feature:Shoulders
Your Bedtime:3 a.m.
Your Most Missed Memory:Playing with "Star Wars" toys as a child
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither
Do you Smoke:I have, but I don't
Do you Swear:#$&%, yeah!
Do you Sing:Only in the car and shower
Do you Shower Daily:Mostly
Have you Been in Love:Yes, twice
Do you want to go to College:Already been, don't want to go back
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Most of the time, well, sometimes, well, maybe
Do you get Motion Sickness:Rarely
Do you think you are Attractive:I think I'm all right
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:No, though I have
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:In the past day
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Never done 'em
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:I live in New Jersey for Pete's sake
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Not a whole box
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No, though I have in the past
In the past month have you been on Stage:No, but I wish I were
In the past month have you been Dumped:Yes, more than once
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No, I'm usually the lookout
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:Yes
Ever Shoplifted:No, I'm usually the lookout
How do you want to Die:Old and in bed... with a beautiful woman
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A munkee!
What country would you most like to Visit:Iceland - been there twice, want to go back
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue or green
Favourite Hair Color:Blonde or red
Short or Long Hair:Long
Height:Shorter than me - is that wrong?
Weight:Thinner than me - is that wrong?
Best Clothing Style:Yeah, like I can dress
Number of Drugs I have taken:Never taken any
Number of CDs I own:About 200
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:At least two, probably a lot more, and counting

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Google