Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fo', fo', fo'

Alright, I've vowed this weekend or whenever I get time to add links and pics to the Hawaii Diarii, so those who've enjoyed it, watch out! You'll have to read it all over again.

Meanwhile, despite not being tagged (whatever that means), I stole this from Stewie, who got it from Lesley, I think. Hey, gotta get back to my usual random fare, that diary was almost a coherent travelogue. Can't have that!

1. Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. Journalist
2. Journalist
3. Journalist
4. Telemarketer

2. Four movies you’d watch over and over:
1. "Aliens"
2. "Tremors"
3. "Dave"
4. "Dead Hunt" (is that cheating?)

3. Four places you have lived:
1. Bloomsburg, Pa.
2. Pittsburgh, Pa.
3. The Lehigh Valley (Pa.)
4. Hillsborough, N.J.

4. Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. "Law & Order: SVU"
2. "Cold Case"
3. "Food Network Challenge"
4. HBO boxing

5. Four places you’ve been on vacation:
1. Hawaii (duh!)
2. Iceland (and other parts of Scandinavia)
3. England
4. France (yuk!)

6. Four Web sites you visit daily:
1. HorrorTalk
2. Raiderfans.net
3. ESPN.com
4. CNN.com

7. Four favorite foods and places:
1. Buffalo wings at Gretzky's in Toronto (or anywhere else, really)
2. Any good pizza (Italian restaurant-style, not chain)
3. Steak au poivre at Russell's back home (or any good steak, really)
4. Brazilian BBQ ribs

8. Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Hawaii (duh!)
2. Reykjavik, Iceland
3. A good sporting event
4. At home on the couch, relaxing

2 Comments:

jin said...

So...why do you get so few comments?

I read this the other day, & still, no comments?

I read this a few times since then, & no comments?

I check again tonight & I decide, "Ace, you shall have 1 comment!"

;-) *Sending virtual munkee shaped mini berry cakes*

Ace said...

I don't know why I don't get many comments.

Maybe because I don't usually respond?

Maybe because I don't have many readers?

Maybe because my opinions leave very little open for debate?

But thanks! Yummy! Cake!

Google