Friday, April 06, 2007

I got tagged!

So Jin tagged me to do a survey. Yay! It's been a while.

So while I'm waiting for my Jin ad on the left, let's sing along with the alphabet song and read along with alphabet meme!

Or something like that.

A- Available or Single?
Um, neither of the above.

B- Best Friend?
Dave. By seniority over Ed. And Mookie.

C- Cake or Pie?
Cake. Munkees like frosting.

D- Drink of Choice?
Coca-Cola, when not dieting. These days, water.

E- Essential Item?
Laptop.

F- Favourite Colour?
Purple. Or blue.

G- Gummi Bears or worms?
Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere!

H- Hometown?
Bloomsburg, Pa.

I- Indulgence?
Ugh. So many: DVDs. Limited-edition horror fiction. Wrestling figures. Video games. Food. Custom-tailored shirts.

J- January or February?
February. It's my birthday month!

K- Kids?
Not yet. Eventually, I hope. At least one.

L- Life is incomplete without?
Love and family, which sort of go hand-in-hand.

M- Marriage date?
Aug. 3, 2008. You're all invited. Maybe.

N- Number of siblings?
None.

O- Oranges or apples?
Neither. Don't go for the citrus, and a slight allergy to hard fruits (raw, anyway). Cooked apples, I like, at least.

P- Phobias/fears?
Spiders. Heights. Evilmunkees.

Q- Favorite Quote?
"Don't worry, men! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." ~ Union Maj. Gen. John Sedgwick, commander, VI Corps, at Spotsylvania, May 9, 1864

R- Reasons to smile?
Marisa.

S- Season?
Late fall. Baseball pennant races, football's in full swing and hockey faces off. Plus, I like the weather.

T- Tag people
Stewie, if he wants.

U- Unknown fact about me
I can't think of any worth telling.

V- Vegetable you hate?
Broccoli. Cauliflower.

W- Worst habit?
I can't think of anything I'm willing to admit.

X- X-rays you've had?
Too many to count. Legs, body, arms, head... that about covers it, eh?

Y- Your favourite foods?
They're made of meat. And yes, I'm dating a vegeterian. Figures.

Z- Zodiac?
Aquarius, the water bearer. Which, with X, above, about sums up my athletic career.

3 Comments:

Marisa L. S. said...

Hey You. Mr. Big-Shot Editor. Did you know you spelled "vegetarian" wrong? Ha. Sillymunkee!

jin said...

re: your answer to M:

M?
M???
OMFG M????

seriously???

*jin jumps up & down shouting:*
"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

*jin starts getting misty eyed*
"Munkee, I'm so proud, she's beautiful AND a vegetarian!!!"

Ace said...

Jin: Um, well, not officially or anything. Sorry to get you all excited! Oops! I mean, not yet, anyway. Um. Oops. Eventually. I hope. Badmunkee.

Google