Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's all over but the cryin'

"AMERICAN IDOL" SPOILERS HERE. I THINK. BEWARE.

Well, according to my new MySpace friend Haley Universe, it appears my foray into "American Idol" fandom was short-lived.



According to HU, poor Haley Scarnato is going home, long legs, short skirts, dubious voice and all. And I never even got through to vote for her. I hope it's not my fault. I tried. I actually called the hotline for the first time in my life, only to discover that you apparently have to call right after the show. Which ends long before I get home from work.

I think I'll go back to my policy of only liking reality shows that end in fistfights.

Haley, we hardly knew ye.

But Mookie J. Monkey will gladly pitch your upcoming album here in exchange for coupons/samples/a free CD/etc.

1 Comment:

jin said...

I have been a busy bee tonight!
Buttons DONE! They look kewl.
Thanx for the input.
:-D
Just need to work on the script.
Soon munkee...very very soon...

Google