Monday, March 19, 2007

I did well for myself, huh?



That's my girl and me...

What do you think? I did alright, didn't I?

I promise, this is the last time I put up something sappy like this without good reason.

Well, there might be a reason: I met her parents this weekend. I did well, I think, which stands in stark contrast to prior gf's parental types.

Maybe that's a story worth telling.

Just not today. I'm in too good a mood.

Off topic, "300" kicks complete and utter ass.

And yes, we went together. She's that kind of girl. Lucky me, huh? 'Cause I couldn't deal with somebody who wouldn't let me indulge myself from time to time.

(And she paid... ain't she awesome?)

(Yes, Mom, I bought dinner. You didn't raise a complete barbarian.)

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Munkee, your Munkette is beautiful! Welcome Munkette!

What beauteous smiles. You both look so happy. Yay! Cute couple alert!

Marisa L. S. said...

Thank you!!!

Lesley said...

Yay! You look so happy together!

And I didn't think it was sappy, but then I've become a bit of a sap too. I like the sappy posts!

Also glad to hear you liked 300. Real and I might catch that one next weekend.

Nicki said...

Sappy or not, I'm grinning from ear to ear happy for you.

Go munkee!! Yay munkee!!

jin said...

*jin whistles*

girlMUNKEE is a hottie!!!

(Um...& I mean that in a totally non-lesbo type way!!!)
Heehee!!!

K...so...no pressure here you 2...but ya know I make one awesome wedding cake!
;-)

Google