Friday, March 23, 2007

New: Newsfeeds!

You'll notice at the bottom of the posting section, I've added a pair of RSS newsfeeds...

All part of my continuing quest to provide you, my readers, with all the widgets, gadgets and gidgets you can handle and I can program!

The first is an Oakland Raiders feed off Raiderfans.net, the site I write for.

The second is the closest I've come yet to actually having something work-related on my blog. It's the feed from a site called Pharmalot, which is a new blog covering the pharmaceuticals, a major industry in my (current) home state of New Jersey. It's run by veteran drug-industry reporter Ed Silverman, one of the best in the business.

So if you're interested in the pharmaceutical industry, either in passing or as an obsession, it's a place to check out.

Got any suggestions for more newsfeeds? Post 'em on up!

0 Comments:

Google