Thursday, September 14, 2006

Survey of the day!

Got this one from The Lesley. It's an alphabetical one!

Act your age?
About half the time. If that.

Born on what day of the week?
No clue. That's the fun of being adopted. It's all random!

Chore you hate?
All of them. I pay people to clean my bathrooms, if that says anything. Otherwise, I think balancing my checkbook. It's so depressing.

Dad’s name?
Gerald, but people who know him call him Jerry.

Essential makeup item?
I normally don't wear any. On girls, I like lipstick and the stuff that makes your eyelids colored.

Favorite actor?
Tough call. I like all kinds. Bruce Willis, probably.

Gold or silver?
Silver. (And black. Oakland Raiders, baby!)

Hometown?
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. Native of Saigon, Vietnam.

Instruments you play?
None. Used to play piano, guitar and snare drum, though not all at once.

Job title?
Business copy editor. Says so on my cards.

Kids?
None I know of.

Like trains?
I like model trains to look at. I like real trains to look at. NJTransit is just fine for getting into New York City. Riding the train to Florida for 24 hours really, really sucked.

Mom’s name?
Elizabeth, or Liz.

Need?
The list is way too long. Money, fame, women... food, clothing, shelter... You know, everything!

Overnight hospital stays?
One. Pneumonia, college.

Phobias?
Heights. Bugs. Large, loud dogs. Hey, I got bitten by a poodle when I was little. You wonder why I bought a dachshund.

Quote you like?
"When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment, or the moment defines you." From "Tin Cup." Too bad the moment usually defines me.

Religious affiliation?
Jewish. Nonpracticing.

Siblings?
None that I know of.

Time you wake up?
Sometime between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., depending.

Unique talent?
I have many. Not all of them particularly useful.

Worst habit?
Biting my nails, or at least that's the worst one I'll admit to.

X-rays you’ve had?
Too many to ennumerate. Everything from legs to arms to chest to head.

Yummy food you make?
Sandwiches!

Zodiac Sign?
Aquarius. So this survey went from Z to A...

0 Comments:

Google