Monday, September 18, 2006

Betamunkee!

I've discovered the one downside to this Blogger beta (besides the fact that I keep tinkering with my layout)...

I can't post comments on non-beta blogs. So I've been going on as "other" and putting my name and blog address that way.

In case you're any of the people who's blog I read regularly and you're wondering why my picture has stopped appearing automatically.

But some blogs don't allow anonymous comments so they don't include the "other" option. You know who you are, but if you're wondering why I don't comment anymore, well, I can't.

Had another one of those crazy good news/bad news/good news/bad news kind of weekends, but some of it is work-related and some of it I don't want to talk about and some of it is just sort of squick, so you don't get a list like the last time.

On the other hand, I bought two books on publishing with Blogger (only one's come in the mail so far), so I'm hopeful that I can find some improvements that y'all can appreciate.

Of course, they both came out before this whole beta thing, so who knows.

2 Comments:

jin said...

I cry every time I see a comment from you that doesn't have your face next to it.
:-(

Nicki said...

I feel so dumb that I have no clue what you're doing, and why this beta thing is better than the blogger thing.

Google