Friday, November 17, 2006

In a word...

OK, I think I've got time for a little mememememememememememe here while I do my laundry. I stole it from The Lesley and the key is, you're supposed to answer in one word, more or less.

1. Yourself: Munkee!

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): Nonexistent

3. Your hair: Fuzzy

4. Your mother: Saintly

5. Your father: Knowledgeable

6. Your favorite item: Monkey!

7. Your dream last night: Strange

8. Your favorite drink: Coke

9. Your dream car: Viper

10. The room you are in: Living

11. Your ex: Normal

12. Your fear: Spiders

13. What you want to be in 10 years? Happy

14. Who you hung out with last night? Co-workers

15. What You’re Not? Bored

16. Muffins: Blueberry!

17. One of your wish list items: PS3

18. Time: Magazine

19. The last thing you did: E-mail

20. What you are wearing: Sweats

21. Your favorite weather: Autumn

22. Your favorite book: Alabaster*

23. The last thing you ate: Pizza

24. Your life: Busy

25. Your mood: Frazzled

26. Your best friend: Dave

27. What are you thinking about right now? Writing

28. Your car: SUV

29. What are you doing at the moment? Laundry

30. Your summer: Far

31. Your relationship status: Imaginary

32. What is on your TV? SVU

33. What is the weather like? Raining

34. When is the last time you laughed? Today


* My favorite one with a one-word title, anyway. Today.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I can't wait to get my hands on the Wii.

Wait that sounds wrong, did I just say that.

Anyway label me a Nintendo fanboy, it is all true.

jin said...

LOL @ #3 & 4!

Def. need more info on #7...*jin raises an eyebrow*

As for #16...seriously? I make phenomenal ones!

#23, me too! LOL. Good food for busy people. *thumbs up*

Ace said...

Munkees love blueberry muffins.

And I keep thinking of buying a Gamecube just for the Resident Evil games (RE remix and RE0).

Unknown said...

Do you mean RE4, cause I know there is a PS2 port and the Wii should play all of GC games. Plus it should play them very well since the Wii really is just a turbo charged GC.

Google