Monday, October 24, 2005

You wonder why I'm crazy?

So here I am, on the first day of my vacation. Let me give you the SportsCenter highlights of the day:

1. I wake up and check my e-mail in time to discover there's been some difficulties with the movie.

Bad.

2. I make some phone calls and discover I won't have to spend the day cutting up cardboard, because they will pick up leftover boxes from a move one-time-only for free.

Good.

3. I find out the difficulties with the movie are not a problem at all.

Good.

4. My dryer, which I paid to get repaired three weeks ago and haven't used since, refuses to work. Sending me back to the laundromat with wet laundry. (I do, however, get to take out a bit of frustration by bitching at the guy who has the bad luck to answer the phone at the appliance repair guy. But I still have to go to the laundromat.)

Bad.

You wonder why I'm freakin' nuts. This is how my life goes. It's a wonder I was just depressed and not bipolar. Sheesh.

Links:
Timewarp Films, making "Dead Hunt" even better every day
The sine wave oscillator: you'll understand why I picked it when you see it

Close your eyes, click your heels together three times and say, "It could be worse. It could always be worse."

4 Comments:

Stewie said...

Dead Hunt.

yesssssssssssssssss

Nicki said...

BIPOLAR IS NOT WORSE THAN DEPRESSED!! THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!

*Goes to corner, repeating to self in hopes self will believe it*

Ace said...

You're inferring more than I was implying, Freak.

"Just depressed" as in half of "manic-depressive" as in doctors said mood swung went one way, rather than both.

Relax!

Nicki said...

I learned the hard way that the "other way" isn't necessarily good, as in happy. Apparently, anger can be a manic phase. Which explains a lot.

Thanks for the mp3 player, btw. I owe ya.

Google