Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Did you ever have one of those days?

My computer at work was on the fritz all day. I don't know why. It started acting weird a couple of days ago, and today it just blew up completely.

That was a royal pain in the rear.

Between that and some other crap that went wrong, it was an extremely aggravating day.

I haven't felt that frustrated in a while. It was nice to really want to fly off the handle, but be able to restrain myself.

I was thisclose to a primal scream, though.

What a day. Sheesh.

Last week just flew by. This week's already dragging.

But next week, vacation!

1 Comment:

Nicki said...

Yeah, last time I wanted to bitch about how bad my day was, I called my girlfriend, only to get her mother and remember my gf was supposed to go to the doc's because of the miscarriage she had over the weekend, but she told me she was actually at the hospital with her son.

Kind of puts things in prospective real quick, you know?

Google