Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm not a fighter, I just play one in D&D

OK, so I am a fighter... but I play one in D&D, too. And I found this cool test on OKCupid, so I took it. Here's what I got!

And yes, I'm a little disappointed in my intellect score.
And no, I don't know why the thing is so spaced out - I copied and pasted, and when I tweaked it, it really didn't help.








Spellsword
81% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 50% Spirituality
Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.





My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 87% on Combativeness





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 68% on Sneakiness





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 37% on Intellect





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 62% on Spirituality
Link: The RPG Class Test written by MFlowers on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

2 Comments:

Nicki said...

You cast spells through your weapon?

You're into the MagicK, too? Do you and Shiki belong to a MagicK club or something?

Ace said...

"You cast spells through your weapon?"

Well, that's what the ladies say, anyway...

Google