Monday, July 11, 2005

I hate terrorists

Yeah, I know, way to take a radical political stance there.

But this is the awesomest thing I've seen today:

We're Not Afraid, as featured on CNN.com.

I thank God none of my friends in England were hurt, that I know of. And if any city can bounce back quickly from last week's attacks, it's London. Heck, one Londoner I know through the Net was back in the pub before supper. If they survived the blitz and kept on rolling, they can survive these jerks.

Like we were talking about over at HorrorTalk, the U.S. and U.K. are allies, and allies got each other's backs.

I'll never forget watching the smoke rise from the wreckage of the WTC on 9/11, and it's just uplifting to see the messages of support and courage on that site.

God bless the people who were killed or wounded, and their survivors. As with New York that awful September, the civilized world mourns with you.

This blog is not afraid.

2 Comments:

Stewie said...

I caught that blog the other day.

It's f'ing amazingly cool.

Anonymous said...

I live in the Bahamas, a soverign nation once captured by America for a day and only a generation removed from English Colonization. No coincidence that I HATE TERRORISTS!

Google