Wednesday, April 20, 2005

We apologize for the technical difficulties.

I realized I haven't written a post in a few days.

So let's clarify. First of all, despite my "(almost) daily" promise, I probably won't be posting much on weekends, when I'm often away from my computer.

Second, if there's a downside to making a movie, it's that my weekends are when I get things done, and I've spent most of them thus far this year down in Maryland.

So I'm way, way, way, WAY behind on a lot of things.

Including some things I really enjoy (like my Strat-O-Matic hockey leagues and my DVD reviewing gig) and some things I don't (like balancing my checkbook and cleaning my desk at home, which is currently a mountain of crap from the computer transition, topped off with a giant Civil War map, courtesy of the parents' National Geographic subscription).

Plus, I've had several early morning appointments this past month, for reasons I refuse to get into. So between attempting to get some sleep, being sick (remember?) and being busy, some nights when I should be posting, I'm doing other stuff.

Throw in that I'm kind of forgetful sometimes, and thus you see what happens.

So today's post is just an apology for not posting the past couple of days, and an excuse in case I forget any other days this week, too.

Sorry, it's another lame one, but rest assured, things will get better soon. Or they won't.

Links:
Strat-O-Matic, maker of the best hockey sim ever
The Jack Adams Memorial Hockey League (summer)
The Federal Hockey League (winter)
HorrorTalk, where my reviews are way, way down the page now

Adding to my stress, I recently upgraded to the computer version of SOM hockey after years of playing the board game, and it's driving me bonkers.

0 Comments:

Google