Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"Dead Hunt" on IMDB!

Updating my recent post, and answering a co-worker's question, yes!

"Dead Hunt" now has its very own Internet Movie Database page.

My delight at this is mildly tempered by the fact that the "Eric Strauss" credited with writing the movie is...

Some other guy.

But never fear. After a brief mental battle between ego, guilt, obsessiveness with accuracy, and the dream of making my mother proud, I've submitted a correction for approval.

Before the producer/cinematographer for "National Geographic Explorer," one of my favorite shows, wonders what the hell this movie is he's credited with writing.

And my mother wonders if I've been secretly involved in TV all these years.

Oh, and we got another review! See the link at the top of the page to the short writeup at Horror-Web!

3 Comments:

Nicki said...

That totally bites. I hope they fix it soon.

Unknown said...

I wish I didn't have this profound dislike for gore/horror flicks. I'll never be able to tell you if I liked it or not... Bummer! But I'm sure Miz Jin will LURVE it! ;)

OMG! My W.V. was :GRIMZ!!! lol! Get it? Grim? Oh, never mind...

Aric Blue said...

Congrats! (And I love you National Geographic shots--some beautiful stuff)
:)

Google