Friday, October 19, 2007

A survey to get back in the swing of things

My buddy and regular reader Phil, from the Jack Adams Memorial Hockey League, sent me this. And since he's in the playoffs and I'm not, the lucky bast... he named me (or someone with the same name) most likely to fill this out, here goes!

Little known facts about Eric

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sportswriter
2. Copy editor
3. Copy editor
4. Um... copy editor
Boy, that's depressing, isn't it?

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. "Aliens"
2. "The Princess Bride"
3. "Star Wars"
4. "Dead Hunt"
OK, that last one's kinda vain, I know. Sue me.

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Bloomsburg, Pa.
2. Pittsburgh, Pa.
3. Forks Township, Pa.
4. Byram Township, N.J.
Not the only places I've lived, but, sadly, most of them.

D) Four shows that I watch:
1. "The Contender"
2. "Law & Order: SVU"
3. "Cold Case"
4. "Life"
Three regular favorites and the "show of the moment."

E) Four places I have been: (besides the places I have lived)
1. England
2. Denmark
3. Iceland
4. France
I'm lucky. My parents are travelers.

F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Stewie
2. Ed
3. My parents
4. And Marisa, of course
I'm not including my co-workers, with whom I regularly communicate by e-mail.

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Buffalo wings
3. Cheesesteaks
4. Marisa's cooking
Yeah, trying to cut back on the red meat is killing me on No. 3 there.

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation
2. In bed
3. At a hockey game
4. At a Raiders game
This is a bit of a tough one, since I'm sitting at home "right now" and I rather like it here.

I) Four folks I think will respond:
1. Marisa
2. Stewie
3. Jin
4. Freak
That should probably be "the only four folks who might even think about responding."

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Selling my old house.
2. Raiders victories!
3. Hanukkah presents, maybe?
4. Quiet time with M. (That's not a euphemism.)
It's mid-October. Not a lot of "this year" left. Ask me what I'm looking forward to next year...

RETURN DIRECTIONS:

Now, here's what you're supposed to do. Copy the text of the email into a new email, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send

this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.


EDITOR'S NOTE: Obviously, I didn't follow the directions quite right, but since I've spammed everyone a ton and a half about "Dead Hunt" lately, I figured this would be better. Consider yourself tagged, if you're reading this, and pop a comment in with the URL if you put it up.

1 Comment:

jin said...

Done!

Google