Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Infinite humor possibilities

There's a punchline somewhere in this phrase, if you say it aloud:

Today, I hurt my shoulder playing with my fiancee's Wii.

Yeah, I know. The blogging cupboard is bare, so this a lame excuse for a post.

But it kind of struck me funny. And I could use the laugh.

If you've been reading Marisa's blog, you know some of the problems we've been having with poor Norton.

That's just the tip of the iceberg for me right now, as far as emotional and psychological turmoil. I want to write a nice long post, but I'm not sure if it'll be pointless and unpleasant venting, pointless and unpleasant whining, or pointless and unpleasant what.

But if I can work up the initiative, maybe I'll write it up. For your entertainment, of course.

3 Comments:

fnordboy said...

I've learned to things today from this blog post.

1. Ace's dog is on people meds, which is weird.

2. Ace's house must have been built out of wet cardboard.

That is a ridiculous amount of destruction man. :(

Stewie said...

I learned two things today, too.

1. Ace has a helluva lot more patience than I.

2. Blogs are good places to find new sigs.

On the bright side, if you repair the wall yourself, you can learn how to do it when you kids bust holes in 'em.

Nicki said...

I like that you're sympathetic for the dog's situation. Means you're a big ol' softy.

Google