Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I couldn't make this up if I wanted to

So I saw this "Cute Animal Quiz" on Freakmagnet's blog (where she got it from somebody else) and I took the quiz.

I swear to you, I answered as honestly as my juvenile side would allow, and I had no idea of the possible results.

And this is what I got:

You Are A: Monkey!

monkeyMonkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who eats a wide range of food, is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Kitten
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a DucklingDiscover What Cute Animal You Are!

Yes, I'm still waiting for my stinking laundry to finish. Sigh. I'm going to bed. It'll just have to be wrinkled.

I should point out, based on statistics, "monkey" is the No. 1 most common result of the Cute Animal Quiz. One more reason munkees rule!

0 Comments:

Google