Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Thought for the Day

Because it's been too long since I've posted anything and, well, after a darn good weekend - including Marisa's birthday - this week pretty much already sucks and it's barely Tuesday.

Thought for the Day:

The other day, Sarah Palin told Katie Couric, in the course of butchering her interview that, in essence, she was qualified in foreign affairs because Alaska is in between Russia and Canada.

Which, I keep telling people, is like me saying I'm qualified to treat a sprained ankle because my next-door neighbor is an athletic trainer.

(That probably wasn't worth the effort, was it? But I forgot my other Thought for the Day and I'm too depressed for a real post.)

1 Comment:

Nicki said...

I like Hilary Clinton better than I like Palin, and I cannot STAND Hilary Clinton.

Deeerrrrr.

Google