Monday, October 27, 2008

Back in black!

OK, now that most of the chaos in my life has straightened itself out, I'm back in action. Sort of.

For now, at least, I think I'm going to stick with a variety of short-form random thoughts and things of that nature, rather than the long-winded posts for which I'm probably best known to all of you.

My apologies for the delay, and thanks for your concern. Suffice it to say everything is going to work out fine, more or less.

As always, let me know what you think of the changes.

Editor's note: Also, watch for some adjustments to the various bits and pieces of the sidebars and the like. If there are any you want to see stay, or want to see go, by all means speak up!

1 Comment:

jin said...

Yay!
MUNKEE MUNKEE MUNKEE!!!
:-D


HAAAhahaha! WV= sillyzes

Google