Friday, July 25, 2008

Another movie I'll be shilling


http://view.break.com/528690 - Watch more free videos

Three words for you:

Ninjas.

Versus.

Zombies.

Oh, yeah, and a fourth:

Cameo.

That's right. The producers of "Ninjas Vs. Zombies" have cast yours truly... as himself.

Well, as a character that looks suspiciously like me, shares at least a last name, and lends some Asian flavor - plus a couple of funny faces - to some combat-training sequences.

That's right. Movie No. 2 under my belt. Let's hope my scenes don't end up on the cutting-room floor in this one.

Do I live through this blood-soaked romp? Well, you'll have to wait and see, now won't you?

If you're wondering, the director is Justin Timpane, the fabulous star of "Dead Hunt" and the subject of my very first post.

As they say in the news biz, further bulletins as events warrant.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Eric. I don't think I'll ever watch these movies :(
I'm soooooooooo not into the slasher/horror genre. They give me bad dreams, and I don't like that! LOL!

But on a lighter note, I especially like how the screener for your movie is up there at the top of your blog, and every time I visit your blog, I get to see a girl's bum in a thong! NIIIIIIIIIIIICE! :P

Google