Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Four for you, and five for me

I'm accepting Stewie's tag on this one. To wit:

There you have it.

I tag everyone who hasn’t done these yet.


And I haven't, though some of you have. (And who knows, really. Maybe I have done this one before. I love surveys!) Thus:

FOUR THINGS

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Sportswriter
2. Copy editor
3. Telemarketer
4. And, possibly my favorite, message center operator

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3. Hillsborough, New Jersey
4. And, my current place of residence, Byram Township, New Jersey

Four people I want to bitch-slap right into the middle of next week:
1. A certain person at work
2. A certain former almost-father-in-law
3. A certain jackal of a former supervisor
4. And, of course, Mike Shanahan

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My parents
2. Ed
3. The people at work
4. And, of course, Marisa

Four TV shows I watch:
1. "Law & Order: SVU"
2. "Supernatural"
3. "JAG" (on DVD)
4. And, wherever it lands for next season, "The Contender"

Four places I’ve visited:
1. London, England
2. Normandy, France
3. Toronto, Canada
4. And, my personal favorite, Reykjavik, Iceland

Four favourite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Buffalo wings
3. Cheesesteaks
4. And, a precious commodity these days, the "regular" subs from Berrigan's and its spinoff/rival Steph's back in Bloomsburg

Four places I’d like to be right now:
1. Right where I am
2. At an Oakland Raiders game
3. At the Flyers/Penguins Eastern Conference Finals
4. And, the one place I've never been that I absolutely must see, the Grand Canyon

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. My wedding with Marisa
2. My honeymoon with Marisa
3. Not having to deal with planning my wedding with Marisa
4. And, maybe-just-maybe, a winning season out of the Raiders

FIVE THINGS

Five things in my bag:
I'm going with my laptop bag on this one, since I don't carry regularly

1. My laptop
2. A good book
3. A Raiders media guide
4. Material for whatever I'm working on
5. And, attached to a clip, my Predator-trophy-style collection of press passes

5 favorite things in my room:
I'm opting for the "man room" here, as opposed to the office or bedroom

1. My Raiders media guide collection
2. The rest of my media guide collection
3. My Civil War books
4. My "Dead Hunt" movie poster
5. And, last but not least, my limited-edition horror fiction collection

5 things I have always wanted to do:
(Now that I've fallen in love, gotten promoted and written the script for a real, live movie...)

1. Write a novel (working on it!)
2. See the Grand Canyon (as mentioned above)
3. Go scuba diving
4. Act again
5. And, harking back to my childhood, go into outer space

5 things I’m currently into:
1. Marisa (not literally)
2. My family tree
3. Writing my novel (as mentioned above)
4. The graphics I've been doing for work
5. And, my obsession, the Unofficial Raiderfans.net roster

0 Comments:

Google