Monday, April 07, 2008

Who wants to be a skinny bitch?



Well, evidently Marisa does, since she's not just reading the best-selling diet book, she's so excited about it, she wants me to read it, too.

Skinny Bitchis by a pair of women, Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin, who are, in fact, skinny bitches.


As evidence of their skinniness, I offer up their pictures.

I will say that, thus far, the book is both snarkier and funnier than the one about sports by Kenny Maynethat I just read.

On the downside, regrettably from Marisa's point of view, I don't particularly want to be a skinny bitch - even if the book differentiates skinny bitches from scrawny bitches.

And, regrettably from the authors' point of view, Marisa got the book from the library.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

While the two women are pretty, I prefer a little meat on my ladies.

Marisa L. S. said...

The book is not really so much about getting 'skinny.' It's meant to be catchy though. "Skinny Bitch" is more than a book, it's a way of life!

Anonymous said...

You are probably right (I haven't read the book), but it doesn't change the fact those two could stand to gain some weight. :)

Unknown said...

I've heard of this book. It's nice to know that there are some out there that promote a healthy way of life. But why promulgate the bitch stigma?

I know, I know, eye catching. BTW. the one in pink looks like she might actually have some nice padding, but decided to squeeze medium size ass in a small size body spanx. I'll never get why girls do that. Maybe they like to bring the element of surprise to the boudoir?

SPROING!

TA-DA!!!!

Google