Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Those are my people...

This was the description on a Wall Street Journal story.

According to the Chinese calendar, the Year of the Rat begins tomorrow. But in Vietnam it may have started sooner: Unexpected changes in the country's food chain and diet have sparked a rodent-eating bonanza.


Needless to say, I really didn't need to read the rest to have my Ling-Ling Moment of the Day*.

* Defined previously as:

(A) Ling-Ling moment is my new way of describing when something so ridiculously stereotypically Asian happens that I just have to cringe for my heritage.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

You make me laugh my friend.
I'm in pain, suffering from the diverse aches and pains brought on by the flu. I swear, typing this was incredibly challenging....


Oh, it's my year BTW. I'm a big 'ole Rat! A Water Rat to be exact.

Hope you're doing well. Say hi to M for me.

Nicki said...

Ace.

Ew.

Ew, man, ew.

Google