Saturday, January 27, 2007

Either you're SWAT or you're not!

I stole this from Norman, the cultural activist.

http://www.myheritage.com


No, of the 10 choices I got to include, not a one was Asian. (Though one was a girl. What's up with that?) But one was a senior citizen and two were from the 19th century. Sigh. I guess I'm getting old.

http://www.myheritage.com


My other photo came out completely different. I think the B/W and the angle threw the computer thing off. But this time, I got an Asian! And a 12-year-old boy. And a bald guy.

And yes, I'm cherry-picking the best results. It's my freakin' face. Deal.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

LoL!!!

Okay, first things first: FIRST! ;)

You got Elton John???? I got some old dude, do I look like an old dude to you???? LMAO!!!!

Nicki said...

Aren't you worried that girls will date you only because you look like Colin Farrel? I would worry about that if I were you...

Ace said...

Jewels: Not in those belly-dance photos!

Freak: That's a cross I'm willing to bear.

Stewie said...

Actually, in that particular top picture, I can see the resemblance with cuba gooding.

Not Ashley said...

I'm Italian, and I got 2 Asian girls as matches...also got Hugh Grant and Larry King on one of my photos. Hugh Grant I can take...Larry King was really disturbing. You can check it out on my November 9th post

Cuba Gooding does look like a match.

Google