Monday, March 14, 2005

My hypocrisy goes only so far...

I know I vowed that I wouldn't go back and edit my posts, but I went back and edited my first two posts... for very good reason, though!

I learned how to make links in the posts, so I went back and fixed the links so they actually work and you don't have to type them/copy them/etc.

I left everything else alone, even the line in my first post about not knowing how to do the HTML. As Doc Holliday said in "Tombstone" (I may be misquoting; how you misquote "Tombstone," I don't know, but my memory isn't quite what it used to be)...

My hypocrisy goes only so far.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you got the Val Kilmer quote correct.

"Tombstone" is one of my favorite movies, too. Terrific ensemble cast, wonderful, quirky dialogue and characters, great Bruce Brouthon score.

I'm your huckleberry...

Anonymous said...

Yes, you got the Val Kilmer quote correct.

"Tombstone" is one of my favorite movies, too. Terrific ensemble cast, wonderful, quirky dialogue and characters, great Bruce Broughton score.

I'm your huckleberry...

Second try -- typo on Bruce's last name the first time.

Google