Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Blatant shilling!

I can't think of a thing to write about tonight, except for an "about me" post, and I'm not prepared to write that yet, so until then, I'm going to just offer up the blatant sales pitch:

You've heard about the movie!

You like the blog!

Then why not check out some of my other writing?

When I'm not at work, I'm putting the "free" back in freelance for a pair of Web sites:

HorrorTalk.com, one of the top horror and samurai DVD review sites on the Web, where I write genre DVD reviews and help moderate the forum. I'm "The Hitman" there, and at my own site, DonkeyHat.com, which I share with my buddy Stewie, who's also got a blog here you should check out!

And Raiderfans.net, the biggest and best Oakland Raiders fan Web site, where I write a football column called "After Further Review" as "Ace" (the same name as here!). I'm also the self-appointed keeper of the unofficial Raidersfans.net roster, and I'd like to think it's the most thorough and up-to-date one on the Internet!

So until I think of something else to write, check out my other stuff, and enjoy!

Links:
HorrorTalk.com
DonkeyHat.com
Stewie's blog
Raiderfans.net

0 Comments:

Google