Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm not dead yet!

I know I haven't posted in a while. It just hasn't been in the cards. Or the mood. Or the schedule.

We were away for a few days (boy, was it weird leaving my temporary voicemail saying I'd be back "Tuesday, Sept. 11"), and then all hell broke loose at work, and then Marisa went back to school.

So basically I've been tired and cranky and miserable.

But as soon as I think of a suitable topic, I'll get back to things. I almost posted yesterday, but basically it was just loneliness talking, so I didn't bother and watched TV instead.

Trust me, you're better off.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

There must be something going around, 'cause a lot of us are feeling the same way.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the end of summer is nearing, and we're all depressed about it... I know I am.

Google