Sunday, September 16, 2007

I probably shouldn't have taken this in a bad mood...

But Freak posted it and as a lover of literature, it intrigued me.

No, I haven't read "The Divine Comedy"yet, but it's on my shelf and list.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

3 Comments:

jin said...

I got zero 'Very High"'s
Yay me!

But I did get 2 "High"'s
Virtuous Non-Believers
Lustful

Haahahaha....
I'm a bad jin

but you are a bad bad bad bad bad minkee!!!
LOL

jin said...

Oh...and a "MUNKEE" too.
:-S

Nicki said...

Jeez, I ain't hanging out with you anymore, you heathen. I don't want you bringing me down.

Google