Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A big long survey!

Stole this one right off The Lesley's blog! It's ginormous! Yay!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I have three closet doors, and one's inevitably open. Never the one closest to the head of my bed, though.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Not anymore. I used to.

3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
Sure. I once got a hotel room just to "do it."

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Signs, yes. Street signs, no.

5. Do you like to use Post-It notes?
Sometimes.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No, I'm not a coupon cutter. I often save coupons I get and never use them.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Da bear.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Unless I shouldn't be smiling.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I'm late for everything. I know, it's weird having a pet peeve that's your own fault, but I can't help it. I try to be on time, I really do.

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in at the bottom, out on the sides.

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No.

13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Sure. Who hasn't?

14. Do you ever jump up and down to make your privates bounce?
I did once. It hurt. I stopped.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None. Volunteers?

17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
Only if it's covered in something, like chocolate or caramel.

18. What is your "Song of the week"?
"Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)" is like, my song of the entire fall.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Only certain guys.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Sure. Who doesn't?

21. Whats your favorite scary movie?
Either "The Thing" or "Jaws" or "Dawn of the Dead."

22. Where would you bury treasure if you had some?
I wouldn't bury it, I'd spend it! Or invest it.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Coke or water.

26. What color is your cell phone?
Silverish.

28. Were you a boy/girl scout?
Cub Scout. I got kicked out for eating too many Brownies. (bah-dum-bum!)

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. I don't have the body for it.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Christmastime. Holiday cards count, right? (You mean hand-written, right?)

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No. Knock wood.

33. Ran out of gas?
Once. A block from the gas station I was headed to.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Cold cuts, cheese, toast, salad dressing. Cut into quarters, diagonally like my Mom used to do when I was little.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Like I eat breakfast.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
3-4 a.m.

37. Are you lazy?
I don't feel like answering this. Too much effort.

38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Batman, Superman, a knight, an executioner. At least, that I can remember.

39. Do you read the newspaper?
Yeah. It's my job.

40. How many languages can you speak?
"Lady, I only speak two languages: English, and bad English." (Well, and some French.)

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes.

42. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?
Legos! They're the bestest!

43. Are you stubborn?
Hell yeah.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Leno. But I prefer Conan to both.

45. Watch an opera live?
Yes, once.

46. Afraid of heights?
Well, more like falling from heights.

48. Dance in the shower?
No.

49. Dance in the car?
Bop a little.

50. Ever used a gun?
Yup. Loved it.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A year or so ago, in case Timewarp needed one for film publicity.

52. Are musicals cheesy?
No. I rather like them.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
No, but then, I'm Jewish.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Sure. They used to serve them in our school lunches.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Berries! Munkees like berries!

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Astronaut, baseball player, firefighter.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I think so.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
No. And what happened to No. 58?

60. Wear slippers?
Only when walking around in bare feet might lead to pain.

61. Wear a bath robe?
No.

62. What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and sweats, mostly.

63. First concert?
I don't remember. I saw a bunch one summer. Bryan Adams and Depeche Mode are the first two that I can remember.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Target, I guess. Not much of any of them, really.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas, mostly. Some Nike.

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritos, mostly. Not much of either, really.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts.

68. Ever hear of, "gorp"?
It's some kind of outdoors granola snack thing, isn't it?

69. Ever take dance lessons?
No.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Journalism, because at the rate I'm dating, the only way I'm going to meet someone is at work.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
No.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I don't remember. And did we miss No. 72, too?

74. Own any record albums?
The sountrack to the Rankin/Bass version of "The Hobbit."

75. Own a record player?
No, but my parents do.

76. Regularly brush your teeth?
Yup.

77. Ever been in love?
Yup. Twice.

79. What was your last concert you saw?
It's been a while. I think it was Live and the Gin Blossoms down in Maryland.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Iced tea, not hot.

81. Tea or coffee?
Neither, but I like iced tea, and drink coffee for the caffeine.

82. Favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate chip. Or peanut butter.

83. Can you swim well?
Yes. Not fast, but well.

84. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
I think so.

85. Are you patient?
No.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Tough call. DJ lacks spontaneity. Band can be cheesy.

87. Ever won a contest?
Sure. I think.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nah. Unless I needed it for medical reasons or something.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Green.

90. Can you knit or crochet?
I'm not even sure what those are.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room/den.

92. Do you want to get married?
Yes, someday. I mean, I got engaged once, I must want to. Right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lego rules! Legoland in Carlsbad is too cool.

JAMHL Phil

jin said...

I love reading these *blush*.
LOL.
Maybe I'll do this one when I get a chance. But I'd HAVE to fill in those 2 missing questions...LOL!!!

Google