Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pathetic update

I know, I haven't posted in a while. Been busy. Been moping. Been lots of uncreative things. But today... another survey! Yay! Munkee!

I swiped this from Norman, who swiped it from... well, you know the drill.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Nope. Though I usually have to hang onto my glasses...

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I don't know. When I was a kid.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Someone else. Though I'm getting good at sleeping alone.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I think so. Today.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes. I studied creative writing, after all.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yeah, though I think it would be funnier if he actually found the real killer (somewhere other than the mirror, I mean).

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina's hotter, and clearly has a fixation for Third-World orphans (like me!), but for a relationship, I think I'd take Jen over a homewrecker.

9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
No.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yup. Pretty good at it, too. Not WSOP good, but good enough to win in my buddy's game from time to time.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Sure. Who hasn't?

12. What's your favorite commercial?
The Sprint one with the dachshunds. ("I wanted oxen... I got all these little weiner dogs...") Or the Nextel dance party one. ("Push it!")

13. What are you allergic to?
Tuberculosis tests, iodine dye and certain "hard" fruits like apples and pears and peaches, when they're raw.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
No.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Probably.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Yankees all the way!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
No. Ruined my hockey career.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time. I have very vivid dreams and I almost always remember at least a part of them.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Probably fairly recently. It's pretty easy to crack me up.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
No, but Norman did, so if you need to know 'em, go look at her answers.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
I never really focus on just one thing at a time.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Nope. But I know who Super Head is.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

24. What cell service do you use?
Verizon.

25. Do you like sushi?
Sort of.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes.

27. What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt, sweatpants or shorts. Mostly.

28. Been caught stealing?
Nope. I was usually the lookout.

29. What shoe size do you have?
9.5

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Yes. Two people. And they deserve it. But I've got grudges against lots of people I don't truly hate.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Classic rock, or "none of the above."

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Jessica Biel. She's hot.

33. Favorite Song?
I don't know. I'm not a big music person, but I like certain stuff. No one particular song comes to mind, though.

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Yeah. Once in a while. If you call it singing.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
Vegetables.

36. Do you sing in the shower?
Once in a while. I mostly sing in the car.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Yes.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Sure, but never with malice aforethought. Just bustin'. They do the same to me, I'm sure.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes. I think that's a good thing.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Sure. Who hasn't?

Yay! Munkees like surveys! Steal away!

3 Comments:

jin said...

Hahaha!!!
Made me laugh so much I almost had to quit eating the minty oreo cookie!
;-)

Norman said...

I think #17 is my fav!!

Norm!!!

Anonymous said...

#16 - Even tho' I knew this already I may never speak to you again.

I'll be heading over for some Sox games in September !!

Google