Sunday, July 16, 2006

On a lighter note...

I'm also developing a mild addiction to the daily crossword puzzle.

My Dad's done the New York Times puzzle every day for as long as I can remember. And he's pretty darn good at it, too.

I'm not that good, but I'm getting there. I can ace the easy puzzles (early in the week) and I even finished Saturday's toughie yesterday. I don't know what puzzles we get in our paper, but there are two, a simple one and a harder one via the Tribune news service, so maybe it's the Chicago Tribune puzzle. I don't know. But I do the harder one at night when I get home - I read the paper at night after work, so I'm perpetually a day behind, but that's what happens when you're always running late in the morning/afternoon.

A slightly more reasonable interest also sparked by a random Hawaii time-killer.

On the other hand, I'm searching Amazon for 10/22 books in my other browser window.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Google