Thursday, February 02, 2006

Random stuff I found (stole)

So while I was moping around post-previous-post, I was reading Aric's blog and I found this.

I love surveys. So I'm a happy little munkee again.

Aric says: No, nobody "tagged" me. I've just been very busy. So here's the "4 questions" thing to buy myself some time. I don't understand this "tagging" bit. ("Tag, you're it"?)

But here are my answers, as found/stolen from the Blog No One Sees. Except me, Stewie, Freak and others.

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:
1. Journalist (reporter, sports)
2. Journalist (copy editor, news)
3. Journalist (copy editor, sports) (NOTE: I couldn't find a good link when I Googled "why being a sports copy editor sucks.")
4. Journalist (copy editor, business)

Four Movies You'd Watch Over and Over:
1. "Aliens"
2. "Star Wars"
3. "Jaws"
4. "Dave"

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Bloomsburg, Pa.
2. Pittsburgh
3. The Lehigh Valley (A-B-E, Pa.)
4. Hillsborough, N.J.

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. "Battlestar Galactica"
2. "Food Network Challenge"
3. "Cold Case"
4. "inJustice"

Four Places You've Been On Vacation:
1. Reykjavik, Iceland
2. Tivoli amusement park, Denmark
3. The theatres of London, England
4. The walled city of St. Malo, France

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. HorrorTalk.com
2. Raiderfans.net
3. The Digital Bits
4. ESPN.com

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Buffalo wings
2. Pizza
3. Barber Foods' Chicken Cordon Bleu
4. Steak, especially when it involves bacon and/or bleu cheese

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. In my bed
2. In the arms of a beautiful woman
3. On stage
4. At a hockey game

The fact that I repeated one of Aric's answers in the exact same spot is either complete coincidence or excellent taste in movies.

2 Comments:

Ace said...

Yeah, good luck with that.

Ace said...

Weird. That one didn't show up.

Google