Thursday, February 02, 2006

Random stuff I found (stole)

So while I was moping around post-previous-post, I was reading Aric's blog and I found this.

I love surveys. So I'm a happy little munkee again.

Aric says: No, nobody "tagged" me. I've just been very busy. So here's the "4 questions" thing to buy myself some time. I don't understand this "tagging" bit. ("Tag, you're it"?)

But here are my answers, as found/stolen from the Blog No One Sees. Except me, Stewie, Freak and others.

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:
1. Journalist (reporter, sports)
2. Journalist (copy editor, news)
3. Journalist (copy editor, sports) (NOTE: I couldn't find a good link when I Googled "why being a sports copy editor sucks.")
4. Journalist (copy editor, business)

Four Movies You'd Watch Over and Over:
1. "Aliens"
2. "Star Wars"
3. "Jaws"
4. "Dave"

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Bloomsburg, Pa.
2. Pittsburgh
3. The Lehigh Valley (A-B-E, Pa.)
4. Hillsborough, N.J.

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. "Battlestar Galactica"
2. "Food Network Challenge"
3. "Cold Case"
4. "inJustice"

Four Places You've Been On Vacation:
1. Reykjavik, Iceland
2. Tivoli amusement park, Denmark
3. The theatres of London, England
4. The walled city of St. Malo, France

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. HorrorTalk.com
2. Raiderfans.net
3. The Digital Bits
4. ESPN.com

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Buffalo wings
2. Pizza
3. Barber Foods' Chicken Cordon Bleu
4. Steak, especially when it involves bacon and/or bleu cheese

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. In my bed
2. In the arms of a beautiful woman
3. On stage
4. At a hockey game

The fact that I repeated one of Aric's answers in the exact same spot is either complete coincidence or excellent taste in movies.

3 Comments:

Aric Blue said...

Apparently you missed the section where you have to forward $100 to the guy who's blog you got the survey from. Fork it over, bitch!

Ace said...

Yeah, good luck with that.

Ace said...

Weird. That one didn't show up.

Google