Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me!

I'm 31 today. I'm old. And slightly intoxicated.

We got snowed in today, so I'm spending the day doing laundry and conducting my long-awaited "Battlestar Galactica" marathon. I'm also drinking, well, maybe not heavily, but heavily enough. I finally drank my special Golden Monkey beer that Sari gave me and I've been saving. High alcohol content.

Munkee birfay! Yay!


So I just finished a graphic novel: "Batman: Year One," by Frank Miller. One of the GNs on which "Batman Begins" was based. Very good, if not up to the standard of "The Dark Knight Returns." Not sure what I'll read next.

Also, I ripped off this personality test from Stewie's blog and I took it. I love personality tests. Here are the results.



Well, back to my beer and Galactica. More later. No links, because, hey, it's my birthday, and I'm slightly intoxicated and lazy today. I'm allowed. Just Google "Battlestar Galactica." That's what I'd do.

5 Comments:

Lesley said...

It's snowed on my birthday the past three years in a row, but your birthday snowstorm trumps all three of mine! I'm impressed.

Happy Birthday. I'll raise a glass in your honor.

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday, man! Hope you enjoyed it.

Ace said...

Thank you, ladies! That's from the 24% of me that's not self-absorbed.

Stewie said...

Happy Birthday, bro!

Congrats on Shell coming back!

Ace said...

Thanks, dude!

Google