Sunday, June 03, 2007

Survey of the day!

I stole this from The Lesley, just because it sounded cool and, well, munkees like surveys!

1. Two Names You Go By:
1. Eric.
2. Ace.

2. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Pajama pants.
2. My "Real Men Wear Black" Oakland Raiders tank.

3. Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Marisa (duh!).
2. An end to all the wedding-related stress.

4. Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Read.
2. Watch movies.

5. Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. More time in the freakin' day.
2. More money for the wedding (yeah, I know, selfish city - sorry!).
And, insomniac fans, for my freakin' leg to stop hurting so I could go to sleep!

6. Two things you did last night:
1. Went to "Beyond Glory" at the Roundabout Theatre - an outstanding one-man show, starring Stephen Lang.
2. Looked at china possibilities for the registry (see Question 3, Part 2, above).

7. Two things you ate today:
1. Technically, I haven't eaten anything today yet.
2. Last night, I had duck (*smack!* I told you to duck!).

8. Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Marisa.
2. Whichever of my parents I said goodbye to last, yesterday.

9. Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Sampling the food at the potential wedding place (see Question 3, Part 2, above).
2. Trying to get done all the crap I have to do (see Question 5, Part 1, above).

10. Two longest car rides you've ever experienced:
1. Driving to Pittsburgh, mostly during college - 6 or 7 hours each way.
2. I'm sure I've had other ones, but I can't remember; metaphorically speaking, probably one of the nights driving home from the movie set on no sleep at like 2 in the ay-em.

11. Your two favorite beverages (right now):
1. Anything with caffeine.
2. Smoothies! With berries!

1 Comment:

Lesley said...

Yay! Survey fun!

You sound wedding-stressed already. Don't give in to the Wedding Industrial Complex. It's run by The Man and he wants you to get stressed about it. Stick it to The Man!

Google