Sunday, January 11, 2009

Owwie-zowie!

So after successful navigating a car trip back from Philadelphia through the not-quite-giant storm (to see the Flyers beat up on the Maple Leafs - thanks, honey!) I managed to fall down in my front yard this morning chasing Norton.

I twisted my back, so I've spent most of the day either on the couch or in bed.

So, feeling lazy, I thought maybe I'd post the coolest thing I'd seen recently, this a capella tribute to the "Star Wars" movies and John Williams' movie theme music.


Only to discover there is, as usual, more to the YouTube than meets the eye.

I don't remember where I first saw this thing (one of the blogs I read, I'm sure), but I thought it was awesome.


Turns out the guy, Corey Vidal, is just lip-synching, and the real song is by these guys, Moosebutter, who apparently gave the dude the go-ahead, never dreaming it would become an Internet sensation.

For more on the story, try this video news report:

1 Comment:

Aric Blue said...

Apparently, I'm so out of it. I've never heard of the guy or the song or anything.

Gotta get back in the loop, though it's so nice and quiet out here, I really don't want back in.

Google