Friday, August 10, 2007

Miami Diari, Post-Vacation Interlude

Yeah, I know. You're still waiting for the munkee part.

I'm home. And home. We're moving Monday. So, for a few days at least, I'm the first person in my family to ever own a "second home." (By the way, if you're interested in a townhouse in Central New Jersey, I'm selling one. Cheap.)

I'll get around to Day 4 and Day 5 soon. Up to my eyeballs in work, paperwork, moving boxes, etc.

Downloaded the pix, that's the first step. Bear with me.

You'll get:

• Monkeys
• Sharks
• Tina Kim (again)
• Karaoke
• More tales from the airport

So it'll be worth the wait, promise. I'd write some now, but I'm averaging about four hours of sleep a night this week, which is about 1.5 more than Marisa and I've got to get some more or I'm going to fall asleep on the road on the way home some night and die.

And then you'll never get to read my answers to the interview questions Jin sent me.

0 Comments:

Google