Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The coolest thing of the week

This week, I saw a story about the Webby awards, for Web sites.

That's not the cool part.

The cool part is, acceptance speeches must be no more than five words long.

Five.

That's pretty cool.

Would make the Oscars about an hour long, too.

One of the better ones belonged to Cute Overload, which features pictures of itty-bitty animals, including a classic section titled "Cats 'n' Racks," which is exactly what it sounds like.

Five words from a winner: "Not bad, for posting kittens."

Of all the various blogs in my blogworld, I think I'm far from likeliest to win. Hell, I still don't show up when you Google "WildOily" and I was first to aid the Lesley.

But if I did win, I think I'd either go sincere:

"Thanks Mom, Dad and everybody!"

or to the point:

"You liked my blog! Munkee!"

Well, today, anyway.

Link:
TV reports

Mood: Hungry.

0 Comments:

Google