Friday, March 03, 2006

I hate being sick

I hate being sick.

My buddy's 4-year-old hasn't yet mastered the complete concept of covering his mouth when he sneezes. So at his birthday party Sunday, he comes running up to me, cheerfully tells me he has a cold, and sneezes on me.

This process repeated four times, despite my best efforts to get him to a) stop; or b) at least cover his mouth.

He tried. Once. And sneezed right over the top of his hand.

I love the little guy. But I hate being sick. And I've been sick since Wednesday.

His Mom said he was over it in a day or so, and I think I'm getting better, but I'm at the stage where I'm done coughing/sneezing, but can't breathe through my nose.

Still, either next year I get him a better gift, or I don't get him one at all. Whichever will teach him not to sneeze on his uncle.

Links:
Cold-Eeze. It really works.
The etiquette of coughing and sneezing. Yes, there is such a thing.

And remember, corporations, this blog is willing and eager to endorse products, such as Barber Foods' tasty chicken breasts, in exchange for coupons and/or product.

I could sure use some more Cold-Eeze, too.

0 Comments:

Google