Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rats, foiled again


You know how I love surveys, right?

Well, last night, I saw I'd missed a call from the Quinnipiac Polls. But they said they'd call back.

So I waited all night. And sure enough, they did. (After 9 PM! The rotters!)

And they said they were polling random residents at random numbers. And they asked for the person whose birthday is next.

That would be Marisa. Who didn't even want to do it, and almost hung up on them before I told her how this is important.

Yeah, on the News Radio I listen to, they always mention the Quinnipiac polls.

So she got to take the poll on the New Jersey governor and his challenger in the next election.

I'm so jealous.


By the way, is it just me, or does Chris Christie look like Raider pariah Mike Lombardi?

0 Comments:

Google