Saturday, March 08, 2008

Big (Week) of Blogs, Part 3: Shilling my wedding vendors!

OK, having faced another setback in our wedding planning - do you go to hell for being furious with a rabbi? - I thought I'd cheer myself up by getting to Part 3 of the four blogs I've been wanting to write.

Which is to say, indulging myself a bit and shilling my wedding vendors.

Hey, it's my big day, too. Even if it's far more about my bride-to-be and both our sets of parents.

• Location/catering:
The Berkeley Plaza, Berkeley Heights, N.J., which gives plenty of bang for the buck.

• Photographer:
Celebration Studios Yeah, right! Let's try again:
Josh Lynn Photography of North Plainfield, N.J., who we should have picked all along.

• Videographer:
Kleer Video of Parsippany, N.J., which did M's cousin's lovely video.

• DJ:
Nick Cavaleri of Imagine Entertainment in Red Bank, who did M's friend Mac's wedding.

• Flowers:
Yumila at Metropolitan Plant & Flower Exchange in Saddle Brook.

• Clothing:
Dresses by David's Bridal and tuxedos by affiliate Men's Wearhouse/MW Tux.

So, if you are one of the above, or provide a wedding service not on that list, send coupons, free samples, etc., and Mookie will be delighted to endorse you!

Now to pull a rabbi out of a hat...

0 Comments:

Google